- Hours are 9:00am to 4:30pm
(EST) Monday - Friday.
- Cheyenne Sales is
strictly mail-order, we do not have a showroom.
placement and processing:
- All on-line Orders placed
by 2:00pm EST (Monday-Friday) will be shipped the same
day if possible.
- Since not all items may be
available at all times, Cheyenne Sales will suggest an in-stock
substitute if appropriate. We will not ship any substitute
items without the customer's prior approval. We will cancel
back orders after 30 days unless the customer requests otherwise.
You will not be charged for an item until it is shipped.
- For expedient order entry,
use our on-line Catalog & Shopping Cart System. All on-line
orders are confirmed by E-Mail. If there is a question or
problem with an order we will contact you within 24 hours.
Please leave both a daytime and evening phone number.
- If your Service Provider (like
America On-line) does not support a secure server connection
please use the Un-Secure Check Out Selection, or you may use
the Fax Order Selection.
- Most all correspondence regarding your order are sent via e-mail. If you use any filtering programs to block junk mail it may also effect some of our e-mails as they are mostly automated and our name contains the word “Sales” in it. We can only suggest you “whitelist” our domain name (cheyennesales.com) to prevent this. We do not reply to mail servers (such as earthlink) who send back messages saying we need to this or that in able to have our messages go through to the recipient.
and Payment terms/conditions:
- All prices are reflected in
- We accept the following Credit
Cards: Master Card, Visa. Credit Cards must be issued from
Financial Institutions located in the United States or Canada.
- Payments via PayPal are also
accepted. PayPal Payments must clear before the order will ship.
- Your Credit Card will not
be charged until you order is ready to ship, except in the
case of special orders.
- C.O.D. Orders are no longer accepted.
- Personal and Business checks drawn on U.S. Banks and payable in U.S. Dollars
are accepted by mail. Orders paid by check, regardless of amount, are held
until the check clears (typically ten business days from date of deposit).
the slowest way to order and we highly suggest using another method.
- Money Orders are also accepted and subject to the same conditions as a checks.
- International Orders are considered
orders shipped outside the United States or Canada
- International Orders must
be pre-paid by wire transfer. Credit Cards can not be accepted
for International Orders. If Western Union is available in your area that is also a payment option. APO/FPO orders are excluded if the issuing bank is located within the United States.
- Orders from outside the United
States will be charged a $10.00 document fee due to the additional
time and forms needed for customs. This fee will also apply
to any APO/FPO address that requires customs documents.
- Prices are subject to change
- All domestic shipments will
be sent UPS. Please note that UPS can not deliver to a P.O.
Box, APO or FPO address.
- UPS shipping charges are calculated
by the Shopping Cart System.
- Next Day & Second Day
Air is available on most items. The rates quoted by the Shopping
Cart for Air Services may not be accurate for oversized
(such as Bar Style Clamps). These rates will be checked and
you will be notified of the difference via E-mail or Phone
after we receive your order and before we process it. Click
here for more details.
- Refunds for late air shipments are only given if the reason for the delay falls within the Shippers Refund Guidelines. In short if we are refunded the charges you will be too. It should be noted that all carriers exclude weather delays from their guarantees. This includes but is not limed to wind, rain, snow, hail, hurricanes, tornados, etc.
- Delivery Times can be calculated
by consulting the "UPS Time-in-Transit
Map" or by using the UPS
Website. Our Shipping (origin) Zip code is 33954.
- Note that solvent based finishes
or chemicals CAN NOT be shipped by Air. UPS Ground or US Mail
- Domestic Orders are those
that will be delivered within the 48 states. All Orders for
delivery addresses within Alaska & Hawaii will incur
shipping charges. Note that Priority Mail is normally the
for these exceptions.
- Postal Shipping is available
to PO Boxes, APO/FPO Addresses and addresses in Alaska & Hawaii.
These rates will be quoted to you via E-mail or Phone after
we receive your order and before we process it.
- International shipments will
be sent via UPS when possible.
Cheyenne Sales, Inc. will not be responsible for loss/damage
of international order(s) once released to the carrier or
freight forwarder. This includes but is not limited to seizure by customs officials.
- Chemical Products / Flammable Liquids - We will no longer directly ship these type products to any customer outside the U.S. International customers who wish to purchase these products will have to have them shipped to a U.S. freight forwarder who can then export them into your country. The customer is responsible for all arraignments and costs associated with the freight forwarder.
- International Shipping rates
can be estimated in our shopping cart. Due to shipment size charges final shipping costs will be quoted by customer service to you via E-mail after we receive your order and before we process it.
- Orders to Canada should be sent via the Postal Service to avoid the UPS Custom Brokerage Fees
- International Shipments to
APO / FPO addresses will be sent by U.S. Mail, as long as
the package can be Insured for full value and traced.
- Credit Card Orders will only
be shipped to the billing address listed with the issuing
bank. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Delivery to a carrier constitutes
delivery to the customer.
- We reserve the right to substitute carriers when necessary
without customer’s approval. When such substitutions
are necessary the rate quoted by the cart will be what the
customer is charged. When a customer requests next day or second
day air the same level of service will be used with the alternate
carrier. Note that commitment times may vary based on carrier
and how remote the delivery area is.
- Priority Mail or Parcel
Post may be substituted for ground shipments.
- Tracking numbers for orders are sent by E-Mail to the customer after the order has shipped.
- You can track your order here or at the carriers website.
- Typically items sent by Truck Freight will not have customer tracking capabilities.
- USPS shipments do not have tracking numbers. Some may have a "Delivery Confirmation" number, this however does not offer tracking capabilities.
Return / Replacement:
- Any UNUSED item(*except as
noted below) may be returned within 20 days for exchange or
a refund. Shipping Charges will not be refunded under any
circumstances. Customer is responsible for returning item
to Cheyenne Sales and the associated costs. Freight Collect
returns will not be accepted.
- Any item sold as a "closeout"
or "demo unit" is not returnable. Any such item
will be clearly identified as such on the page it is advertised
on and in the shopping cart. These items will have the full
- The following items cannot be returned: Finish, Stain, or other chemical products,
Sanding Sleeves, Router Tables, GilLift®, videos and any items that are Special Orders.
- Any item being returned for
credit or refund, no replacement product being shipped, will
be charged a 15% restocking fee. This fee will not apply if
there was a shipping error with the order.
- All returns must have a R/A
number. Any return without a R/A number will be refused.
- Additional Shipping Charges
will apply to exchanges except in the case of shipping errors.
- Any refused orders will be charged a restocking fee up to 50%, and all shipping charges. Any order that is returned by the carrier, as “unclaimed” will be considered to have been refused. Future orders from a customer that refused an order may be rejected.
- If your order arrives damaged,
contact UPS Immediately at 1-800-PICKUPS. You will need
the tracking number of the shipment from the address label
(begins with 1Z67E------). Then notify us. We will replace
the item(s) or shipment to you based on UPS's instructions.
Please make sure not to discard anything including all packaging